Thursday 19 March 2015

About Simple and Healthy Recipes (myblueplate.blogspot.com)

I am a private and a freelancer cook, for a dignitary person .I also do some exclusive catering service.I studied Hotel and Restaurant Management, and also took up 7 Months short courses of Caregiver( Elderly Care).


I love travelling,I usually make time for this activity as this can help me lot   to explore I  love eating great food  ,buying things specially food products ,like the preserve fruits,vegetables.I love to try new things as i want to improve my cooking skills.For me I don't have limitations in terms of learning about cooking the more knowledge ,excellent ability will follow.
Cooking is my passion, and a pleasure for me.I love food and I can't remember not loving food.When I was in my early teens,


 I always helped my mother and started cooking with her,and I felt so happy with her in our simple kitchen , it has a good vibes in me ,help me to ambition .So I do believe that my mother inspired me and to take serious in cooking but of course to be a good cook .And I have been so great full to have this natural talent  since when i was a little girl and now I truly found it. Its like a homemade ability that god given to me .


I feel fortunate to have this job(a cook)because I became a good cook and finally I used this talent to give a smile, a good food ,good appetite, to the people and to appreciate the food industry.Of course i like compliments from my employer, customers,friends when they said 'delicious, great food , fantastic,yummy, sooo good,and they even asked me  to prepare it again this compliments gave  me an strong determination to work hard ,and continue to enhance my knowledge in cooking.


Baking is my preference in cooking,but I am also cooking  main dishes .I also prepare all kinds  of dishes.I am not limited in terms in cooking I like to experiment new dishes ,try new ingredients that i never used before.Experiments makes perfect,and discover new things
.
I make a great Calamansi pie ( Calamansi- is a small citrus fruits,which plentiful in the Philippines )I used this native lemon to make my own version of Lemon meringue Pie, this is one of my signature dish. I also love to trow party in my days off also,volunteer in Non-government agencies for the feeding programmed for the children I do love to paint ' just amateur painter one of my hobbies 
.Here is my food quote. 
"GIVE ME A SHARP KNIFE A FRESH INGREDIENTS AND I WILL GIVE YOU AN EXCELLENT MEAL'''''

I will share some of my recipes , and techniques in cooking ,also my experiences in cooking . I hope this will bring,and help to all who love to cook and eat and who appreciate the world of food industry.

  

Kalamansi Meringue Pie

Thank you
The blogger

1 comment:

  1. Please check out my food blog
    thanks at myblueplate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete