Monday 23 March 2015

   




MY LUNCH TODAY "vegetable cabbage rolls'"

                                     



  "vegetable cabbage rolls"this is made of variety of  vegetables such as , carrots, jicama, shiitake mushrooms ,bamboo shoots, and napa cabbage, seasoned with oyster sauce, a little bit of sesame oil which I  really like '' and added with it freshly chopped cilantro, I like this herbs its has a strong aroma ,and a refreshing taste , its really goes well this cabbage rolls .  I made this  quick meal if ever  I goes out and need something to eat fast.And one thing I like this rolls is no need sauce to go with it ,its  moist inside and well seasoned, also  vegetable was half cooked so still the crispiness of vegetable are intact .
 This kind of quick meal will relieved your hungry stomach,not only that this meal is healthy. So if ever you need a fast and easy meal for lunch or even for breakfast ,or dinner this is perfect to make .
I strongly recommend this ,


No comments:

Post a Comment